Monday, November 23, 2009

Liam's Lighthouse Foundation Holiday Ornament Fundraiser














We wanted to share some information from Michelle Schulze about about a great holiday fundraiser being organized to support Liam's Lighthouse Foundation, which has been started in honor of her son Liam who recently lost his courageous battle with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis.

I have been working nonstop on Liam’s foundation. I have started the ball rolling with all the necessary paperwork. I haven’t had a chance to get the website off and running yet because I have been diligently working on Liam’s first fundraiser for his foundation. I thought since Christmas was right around the corner, we would start with a small fundraiser.

I have made lighthouse ornaments in honor of Liam’s Lighthouse Foundation. I thought when people would see the lighthouse hanging from their tree this year and every year from now on, they would remember our brave little warrior and how he is still shining even though he is now an angel in Heaven. I have spent many, many hours making them and really have put my heart and soul into them. Nothing would make me happier than to receive requests for these lighthouses, knowing that Liam’s story will be apart of their Christmas tree.

Knowing that people will continue to remember a 20 month old little boy and the number of lessons he has taught us all, brings tears to my eyes. Not only is it a fundraising opportunity for his foundation, but I would feel beyond honored that these lighthouses will be hanging in others’ homes.

The lighthouse ornaments will be sold for $7.00 each and are tax deductible. If you would like an ornament, please send your check payable to:

Liam’s Lighthouse Foundation
5818 Charlois Ct.
Colorado Springs, CO 80922

No comments:

Post a Comment